Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Points Opportunity!

Give yourself or a friend a gold star!

We are experiencing technical difficulties uploading videos to the blog at this time. T
o make up for the delay in points opportunities, we encourage you to encourage one another!

Share something encouraging, a personal victory, what you've found helpful or interesting, etc. and earn one point!

(All posts will be reviewed by the moderator before being made public.  Please remember to include your name so you will receive your points!)

2 comments:

  1. I go to the Family Fitness Center twice a day and walk 3 miles, 5 days a week. Along with 1200-1400 calorie a day food intake has made this a wonderful journey for me. I love the speakers each week and have learned sooo much. My thanks to those who came up with this idea for the county. I would like to join you next year, but thanks to this wonderful program, I won't need too! (Stella Jean Aker)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to all!
    I enjoy walking at Rocky Hollow and interacting with the other walkers. They are a friendly lot!
    I also enjoy talking to other POP members to get their input in how they are losingtheir weight. It helps to give me an incentive in trying something different in getting the weight off.
    Rhonda Whitson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for submitting a comment! To best protect participant privacy, all comments are reviewed by the blog moderator before being published.